Here we are again, a new month, a new wish list. You know the deal by now I show you six items that I spend my day dreaming about, let’s just jump straight in…
- When I was in Liberty’s buying my all time favourite perfume, Diptyque Eau Duelle, the lovely shop assistant gave me a free sample of one of there Collection 34 perfumes, Benjoin Bonhème, and oh me oh my it smells like a dream. But now I am thinking ‘why did you give me a sample of this you lovely devil in disguise? because it’s a pricey little bugger at £130.00 a bottle and I want it in my life’. I have a feeling that unless I win the lottery then spritzing myself and asking for samples will have to suffice. If you find yourself at Diptyque counter then please just smell this because it is beautiful. Sorry in advance if you end up spending £130.00 on a perfume.Diptyque Benjoin Bohème Eau De Parfum – Diptyque – £130.00 for 100ml
- Okay, so I haven’t told you all yet about my James Bond obsession. More specifically my Daniel Craig as James Bond obsession. I think he is quite possibly the best looking and most handsome man to ever walk this earth and the fact that he is quite literally old enough to be my dad, has a daughter almost my age and is married makes me very sad. However, I saw Spectre in the cinema and then this month it came out on DVD (shout out to my best pal for sneakily buying it me and having it sent to my house. That was cute and lovely, thank you) and I have watched it almost everyday since then (do not judge me). The first time I watched it I fell in love with the white dress the character Madeleine Swann (Léa Seydoux) is wearing when her and James go to the L’Americain. It’s just a plain white button through dress and I have been on the hunt for one similar since. So far this Millie Mackintosh one is the best I have found.
Millie Mackintosh Dress – Asos – £65.00
- Lately I’ve been seeing kick flare jeans and trousers everywhere and I want in on this trend. They are the perfect mix of looking classic but effortless too. I’ve been eyeing this pair from Asos for a little while (aka they’ve been in my Saved Items for a good month). I think you have to be careful with kick flares though, they have to be the perfect length on your leg. Too long and you look like you are rocking the bootleg cut that I pray never comes back in to fashion.
Kick Flare Trousers – Asos – £25.00
- One of my favourite fashion bloggers is Olivia Purvis who writes the wonderful blog What Olivia Did. Last year she did a post which featured a cute gingham peplum top and since then I have had my gingham detector on high for the perfect gingham top and I think I may have found it. Finally!
Gingham Peplum Top – Topshop – £32.00
- Doing my eye makeup is probably my favourite part of doing my makeup. I tend to stick to eye shadow on the outer corner to darken it up a bit, winged liner and lots of mascara. Every time I go to a Charlotte Tilbury counter I have a play around with the Colour Chameleon eye shadow pencils which results in me walking away looking like a toddler after art time at play group and I am always drawn to this beautiful bronzey shade. I have blue eyes but I’m a badass (I am so not badass) who don’t stick to no rules and I want the one for brown eyes.
Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon in Amber Haze – Charlotte Tilbury – £19.00
- I am not a heels girls at all. I have terrible balance in flats so put me in heels and I am basically Bambi on ice (this is actual footage of me in heels). But these beauties have a thick heel and they are not high at all. Currently Asos don’t have anything other than a size 7 in stock but if you like these and are a 7 then get to it because they keep dipping in and out of being in stock and not being in stock. I’m waiting for the day the 5’s come back in stock so I can bag myself a pair of these Céline style beauties.
Asos Apricot Simone Heels – Asos – £32.00