Last month I did a current wish list so to follow it up I thought I’d do another one. I did warn you all that I have a shopping addiction. Browsing the internet for pretty things is one of my main hobbies. I sound like such a loser, and I just used the word loser which just proves my point that I am a loser.
I have put myself on a shopping ban this month seems as it was my pay day precisely 2 days ago and in that time I have already bought a ticket to see Beyonce in July and a ticket to go and watch Chicago next month. So from now until the 15th March I am on a shopping ban, no pretty things for Mag *insert Kim K ugly cry face here*.
- I have been saying I want a pair of New Balance since last summer but I’m worried I’d look stupid in them. I really want a pair though to wear with mom jeans, cute skirts in summer and dungarees
New Balance 420 Heritage 70S Running – New Balance – £65.00
- Next up a lipstick. I do already have this lipstick but mine is basically all gone, I just have a tiny stump left. It’s the much hyped MAC Velvet Teddy, personally couldn’t give a hoot that one of the Jenners wore it, I just love colour and think it suits me.
MAC Velvet Teddy – MAC – £15.50
- Okay, so here’s the thing. Let me break this down fro you. We are half way through February, which means its nearly March, which then means it’s nearly April and then it’s May so basically it’s almost Summer (there’s logic in there somewhere, I’m sure). Therefore I am so 100% done with Winter clothes, I just want Summer. This cute little sundress is on my want/ need/ I will have you list. I want to wear it with the New Balance trainers that I also don’t own.
Sundress – Asos – £20.00
- I am on the hunt for a pair of mom jeans that actually fit me properly. I have a pair from Asos but they are huge and could fit two of me in. This pair from Topshop look nice but the real test is the fit. I don’t think Mom jeans are something you can buy online. You need to try before you buy, they’re just so tricky.
Mom Jeans – Topshop – £40.00
- Now this may sound odd but I have a huge fascination with buildings. I like to know the history of them and stories about what they were before what they were today. I love looking at old photos of Manchester and seeing what it was like before different areas were regenerated and developed (a whole section of my dissertation last year was on how events help regenerate cities and I honestly loved writing that section). I could happily spend my whole day walking around Manchester looking at the buildings and different areas of Manchester. This book is my kinda thing because it shows then and now comparisons the city.
Manchester Then and Now Book – Waterstones – £12.99
- Finally we have a pretty smelling body crème. My friend and her mum have turned me Jo Malone obsessed. I want it all, it all smells like a dream.
Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Body Crème – Jo Malone – £50.00
So there we have another wish/ want list. I think these are going to become a monthly occurrence. Maybe I should rename them ‘The Monthly Wish List’.