Emphasis on the current. My want list is ever growing and by tomorrow I will have found another 5 things to add to this list. I do whole heartedly believe that I need to go into shopping rehab. If I’m happy I shop, sad I shop, angry I shop, had a bad day I shop, had a good day I shop. It’s getting outta hand to say the least. If you want to see my ongoing want list then follow my wantfeed aka a shopping addicts dream website.
But either way, here is a list (and links and photos because I am so lovely like that) of things I am currently pining after.
- If you read my last blogpost then you will know that Jane Birkin is one of my style influences and this little adorable skirt reminds me so much of the one that Jane Birkin wore with that cute yellow turtle neck.
Skirt – Olive Clothing – £45.00
- This oh so cute and French feeling long sleeve breton top is just a dream. Despite the fact I own a vast amount of stripes I still think I need this one. It’d be a great addition to my wardrobe okay. A stripe top is an absolute classic and you can’t go wrong. They look good with pinafores, tucked into highwaist skirts and with jeans. The possibilities are endless.
Top – Boden – £26.50
- Another one of my style influences (as mentioned in my last post) is Jackie from That ’70s Show and the ’70s trend in general is right up my alley. So when I saw this cute co-ord my face turned into the love heart eyed emoji. However, to my dismay they are both currently out of stock and I am praying they come back in. Knew I should of bought them when I first saw them, as they say ‘you snooze you lose’.
- I love love loooove floaty tops like this. They hide a multitude of sins (translation: they are great to wear if you plan on eating a lot. Food baby? What food baby? No can see it in a floaty top). This one is so pretty and they make black jeans and chelsea boots look like you put some effort in on lazy days.
Top – Asos – £42.oo
- Now this next item is Byredo Gypsy Water perfume and oh my it smells beautiful but unless I magically win the lottery I will never own this because there is no way on this earth I am paying £130.00 for a perfume, that’s just ridiculous! So this one will always be a wish, a beautiful smelling wish. But just because I will never own it doesn’t mean I can’t cover myself in it every time I go to Selfridges.
- My dad is a bit train obsessed (I regularly call him a ‘trainspotter’ but apparently he doesn’t like that). He doesn’t do the whole taking photos of trains thing but he does have a model railway which is actually pretty freaking cool and he does like going on fancy trains. So being brought up with a dad who loves trains it was bound to rub off a bit which has resulted in me loving travelling by train. It would be a dream come true to go on the Orient Express (a girl can dream can’t she?). This book looks like my idea of heaven and lets face it once I’d read it my dad would want to read it too.
The Journey: The Art of Travelling By Train book – Anthropologie – £35.00
Hope you enjoyed this little list of pretty things that I am lusting over and sorry if you are now online shopping. What can I say, I’m a shopping enabler. I’ll always encourage you to buy pretty things.